Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lo Nuevo

A New Year, a new blog. Not really. But to an extent, yes, it will be different. January 4th I fly out of San Francisco, touch down in Germany, Madrid, and finally Valencia, where I spend the night of the 5th, leaving on bus the 6th to Denia with the Calvin Study in Spain program. The posts will probably still pertain mostly to the scenery and food, but whatever adventures I run into are fair game . . .and the last twenty days will regard the adventure of arriving to Brussels in time to see the city and catch my flight out in June. Unfortunately, there will not likely be a Sem-Pond Jump in Spain for me. Seeing as I too much enjoyed wearing a walking boot last spring, summer, and fall, and so upon returning home, I just had to get another; having a stress fracture in my heel made that quite easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment