Monday, December 13, 2010

Exam Week Edibles

I am firmly against the readily spewed rhetoric asserting that one eats crud during exams. Sorry.
Okay, so last night I did. And I regretted it after one piece of pizza.

But tonight was not gross. Exam week is end of the semester, so it does mean some creative mixing to use the why-did-I-buy-this and make last as long as possible the favorites, seeing as the purchasing period has passed until next semester, or in my case, next fall. That means use everything that cannot sit in storage over the next semester and summer.

Yeah, the photo quality stinks, I'll need to fix that before I go to Spain. Peas! Except, I'm not that excited about them. I bought them to ice my foot, and now I'm eating them. Yum. But yum when mixed with carrots (which I always, always have), brown rice, red onion, garlic, curry powder, and ginger powder in a skillet with water and oil (or butter, whatever is available). Delicioso! Of course potatoes would have been a lovely addition, but I can keep that in mind for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment