Thursday, February 17, 2011

Que Locura


Vhat can I shay, I’m losing my Mind . . .

Sometimes one does crazy things.
Like a Skype account. That of course, had a very specific reason, to chat with a professor. It was a rough weekend/week.

Or a FaceSpace account. Scary. Do you have any clue how many e-mails fly into the inbox with the creation of that diabolic account? Horrifying. These are things that can be deleted. Perhaps I will be after Spain. I’m really not crazy over it.

Or putting a picture of myself on-line. Que horror.

But what is on my mind recently as a crazy thing?
Hmm . . . Hair.

Tattoos are silly: they cost un montón and what if you decide you don’t like it? Bummer man. You had better be darn sure. But hair . . . hair grows out. Dying it wouldn’t be the best idea for me, because by time it grew back out, it might all be grey (I stopped counting grey hairs when my roommate straightened my hair—“pull it out! Another? Pull it out!!” there were quite a few, and of course they grow back and multiply regularly.

But hair . . . What has been my mantra, anyone?
Hmm. I haven’t done anything yet. I won’t clue you all in anymore to what I’m thinking, but maybe I’ll come back shocking yall. :) 

2 comments:

  1. shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!shave your head!!!

    (and get a tattoo of me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan! I'm glad someone is on the same page :)

    ReplyDelete